ABOUT ME

My photo
Bukit Timah, Singapore
HCI 2A1'10 / M'sian scholar / CCA Chinese Chess / Reading / Football / Listening to music / Maths / Liverpool fan

Thursday 12 February 2009

Untitled - but worth reading

Spain 2 England 0. Well, that's an unexpected result. Please move your mouse and left-click (obviously) the following links :
whichever you prefer, to view the finer details (are there any on this post?) of this match.

Today might be counted as one of my less fortunate days. I did not bring my calculator to school and it was Maths test today! As a result, I am unable to answer some questions that requires a calculator, and it is harder for me to check. Thus, I panicked and messed up everything. Now, even the subject which I have always been confident has become a headache for me.

However, I know that everyone will met setbacks and difficulties in his or her life. So, I should not pondered too much on this. Anyway, this is a good punishment for me as I have only myself to blame. I vow to be more careful in the future. Let's not dwell in the past but set our eyes towards the future!

I shall stop here. See you in a brighter future for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment